We are pleased to announce the latest update for the CMS Measures Inventory Tool (CMIT). The format of the site remains the same, but now:
- CMIT allows users to easily identify measures by their reporting status, determined by a measure's reporting start and end dates.
- The home page results table defaults to display 'Active' measures for all programs and initiatives in the inventory. If a measure is active, that means it is included (either voluntarily or required) in data reporting to one or more CMS programs or initiatives.
- CQMC core measure sets were added to the inventory.
- A measure's rulemaking history is now captured as a Milestone.
- The data source and measure type fields have been redefined.
- Measure information from Federal Rules for 23 programs/initiatives was updated.
To view the status options and revised definitions, please visit the CMIT Data and Definitions page. For instructions on navigating CMIT and exploring the updated tool, please see one of the quick start guides available on the site.
Visit the CMS Measures Inventory Tool (CMIT) today to check it out and stay tuned for more updates! We always welcome feedback on the CMS Measures Inventory – for any questions or comments, please contact MMSSupport@battelle.org.