Data Element Scope: This value set may use the Quality Data Model (QDM) category related to Intervention.
Inclusion Criteria: Includes only relevant concepts associated with identifying counseling or referrals related to physical activity, including codes related to weight management services.
Exclusion Criteria: No exclusions.
Constrained to codes in the Intervention, Performed: Counseling for Physical Activity value set
Data elements that meet criteria using this datatype should document the completion of the intervention indicated by the QDM category and its corresponding value set.
- relevant dateTime references the time the intervention is performed when the intervention occurs at a single point in time.
- relevantPeriod references a start and stop time for an intervention that occurs over a time interval. relevantPeriod addresses:
- startTime - The time the intervention begins.
- stopTime - The time the intervention ends.
- author dateTime references the time the action was recorded.
- Refer to the eCQM expression to determine allowable timings to meet measure criterion.
- Timing refers to a single instance of an intervention. If a measure seeks to evaluate multiple interventions over a period of time, the measure developer should use CQL logic to represent the query request.
- negation rationale indicates a one-time documentation of a reason an activity is not performed. Negation of QDM datatype-related actions for a reason always use the author dateTime attribute to reference timing and must not use relevantPeriod.