Measure Collaboration (MC) Workspace
Electronic Clinical Quality Measure (eCQM) Test Results
The eCQM Test Results module allows users to participate in eCQM testing by providing proposed eCQMs for testing, submitting test results using a template, and viewing test results. Measure developers use testing to assess measure feasibility and determine the extent to which the required data elements are available and retrievable in the electronic health record and the extent to which they can be implemented without undue burden for performance measurement. The draft test results offer transparency into the feasibility.
How to review data elements for measures and submit feedback
- Search the eCQMs to find your eCQM of interest.
- Click the title of the eCQM to view the measure details for relevance to your patient population.
- Scroll to the Data Element Feasibility Testing template to download and complete it based on data element feasibility assessment for your organization.
- Upload the completed template and click submit to send those results to the measure developer. The submitted test results will be accessible by the respective measure developer. They will not be publicly available.
- Enter additional comments in the comment field. Comments will be publicly visible.
Are you a measure implementer with feedback to share?
Create an eCQI Resource Center account to share your feedback.
Are you a CMS measure developer looking for feedback on your measure under development?
Create an eCQI Resource Center account to take the first step in becoming an MC Workspace Member.