Last updated: May 17, 2016
|CMS Measure ID:||CMS62v4|
Percentage of patients, regardless of age, with a diagnosis of HIV/AIDS with at least two medical visits during the measurement year with a minimum of 90 days between each visit
|Initial Patient Population:||
All patients, regardless of age, with a diagnosis of HIV/AIDS seen within a 12 month period
Equals Initial Population
Patients with at least two medical visits during the measurement year with a minimum of 90 days between each visit
|Measure Steward:||National Committee for Quality Assurance|
|Domain:||Effective Clinical Care|
|Next Version:||HIV/AIDS: Medical Visit|
|Previous Version:||HIV/AIDS: Medical Visit|
A higher score indicates better quality
A medical visit is any visit with a health care professional who provides routine primary care for the patient with HIV/AIDS (may be but is not limited to a primary care clinician, ob/gyn, pediatrician, infectious disease specialist).
- Copyright updated.
- Disclaimer updated.
- eMeasure version number incremented.
- Reference updated
- Introduced function 'satisfies all' to specify that qualifying events must meet all conditions from a set of conditions or 'satisfies any' to specify that qualifying events must meet at least one condition from a set of conditions to streamline expression logic.
- Introduced variable $HIVVisit to allow re-use of logical expressions and reduce redundancy/complexity.
- Replaced 'starts before or during' (SBOD) with 'starts before end of' (SBE).
- Value set HIV (OID 2.16.840.1.113883.3.464.1003.120.12.1003): Added 2 SNOMED codes (405631006, 91948008).