Last updated: May 17, 2016
|CMS Measure ID:||CMS75v4|
Percentage of children, age 0-20 years, who have had tooth decay or cavities during the measurement period.
|Initial Patient Population:||
Children, age 0-20 years, with a visit during the measurement period.
Equals Initial Population
Children who had cavities or decayed teeth.
|Measure Steward:||Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services|
|National Quality Strategy Domain:||Effective Clinical Care|
|Next Version:||Children Who Have Dental Decay or Cavities|
|Previous Version:||Children Who Have Dental Decay or Cavities|
A lower score indicates better quality
- Copyright updated.
- Disclaimer updated.
- eMeasure version number incremented.
- Introduced the new timing operator 'overlaps' to replace two lines of logic (AND/AND NOT) or to enforce when an event or set of events occur to meet the measure intent.
- Replaced 'ORs' with 'Union of' operator.
- Replaced 'Patient Characteristic Birthdate' with 'Age at' operator.
- Value set Dental Caries (OID 2.16.840.1.113883.3.464.1003.125.12.1004): Added 8 SNOMED codes (699489009, 699490000, 699491001, 699492008, 699494009, 699495005, 700046006, 702402003).