Last updated: May 17, 2016
|CMS Measure ID:||CMS124v4|
Percentage of women 21-64 years of age, who received one or more Pap tests to screen for cervical cancer.
|Initial Patient Population:||
Women 23-64 years of age with a visit during the measurement period
Equals Initial Population
Women who had a hysterectomy with no residual cervix
Women with one or more Pap tests during the measurement period or the two years prior to the measurement period
|Measure Steward:||National Committee for Quality Assurance|
|National Quality Strategy Domain:||Effective Clinical Care|
|Next Version:||Cervical Cancer Screening|
|Previous Version:||Cervical Cancer Screening|
Higher score equals better quality.
- Copyright updated.
- Disclaimer updated.
- eMeasure version number incremented.
- Changed data type of 'result' or 'finding' to 'performed'.
- Replaced 'ends before or during' (EBOD) with 'ends before end of' (EBE). As necessary, edited the associated number of (days, months, years) to maintain the same time period to accommodate the new timing operator.
- Replaced 'ORs' with 'Union of' operator.
- Replaced 'Patient Characteristic Birthdate' with 'Age at' operator.
- The top level logical operator for the Numerator Exclusions, Denominator Exclusions, Denominator Exceptions, and Measure Population Exclusions defaults to 'OR'.