How to Correct Common Schema Validation Errors for 2016 QRDA I Submissions Webinar
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) invites you to the webinar titled “How to Correct Common Schema Validation Errors for 2016 QRDA I Submissions”. This presentation will provide an overview of topics related to Quality Reporting Document Architecture (QRDA) Category I file submission for Calendar Year 2016 reporting period for the following CMS programs:
- Hospital Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR)
- Medicare Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program for Eligible Hospitals and Critical Access Hospitals
- Medicare Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program for Eligible Professionals
- Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS)
This presentation will provide a technical review of these topics:
- Common Clinical Document Architecture (CDA) Schematron errors and the process for successfully testing, validating, and submitting QRDA Category I documents
- Guidance on the Device Order, Not Done Issue
- Guidance on Single Substance Administration
Please join us for this in-depth review taking place on Friday February 17, 2017 from 2:00-3-00 PM ET. To register for the webinar, go to: https://esac-ecqm-2.webex.com/esac-ecqm-2/onstage/g.php?MTID=ec099c35576d8023bccfed8007fe23ff8
For More Information:
You can find current and past QRDA Implementation Guides, Schematrons, and Sample Files on the CMS eCQM Library and the eCQI Resource Center. For questions related to the QRDA Schematron, visit the ONC QRDA JIRA Issue Tracker.
If you have any other questions or need additional information about this webinar, please contact Amira Elhagmusa at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-424-4855.