Visit the JIRA Website to Submit Official Comments by May 9, 2018
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) clinical quality language (CQL)-based measure specifications for eCQMs under development for possible future consideration are now available for public comment. CMS encourages all comments regarding the draft measure specifications for two measures currently under development, but is particularly interested in feedback on the technical CQL-based specifications. Specific questions to stakeholders about the PC-02 (Cesarean Birth) measure are included in the measure-specific framing document. To read the measure specifications and framing documents, please visit the CMS Measures Management Public Comments webpage.
How to Submit Comments
- Log in to your JIRA account.
- A JIRA account is required to submit a comment. If you are new to JIRA and do not have an account, sign up here.
- Comments will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. ET on May 9, 2018.
Once logged in, enter your comments by following these instructions:
1. Select “Projects” on the home screen, then select “View all Projects”.
2. Under Quality-Measures, select “Comments on eCQMs under development”.
3. To enter comments, select “Create issue”, then select the type of issue from the “Issue type” menu.
4. Fill out the fields labeled “Summary,” “Contact name,” “Contact email,” and “Contact phone.”
5. In the “Summary” field, type in the following title:
• “Comment—Opioids” for the Safe Use of Opioids – Concurrent Prescribing measure
• “Comment—PC-02” for the PC-02 Cesarean Birth measure
6. Enter your comments in the “Description” field, then select the measure you are commenting on from the “Draft measures” menu:
• For the Safe Use of Opioids – Concurrent Prescribing measure, select “Opioids”
• For the PC-02 Cesarean Birth measure, select “PC-02”
7. Select “Create” to submit your comments. If you would like to enter additional comments, select “Create another” and then “Create”.
For More Information
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on using JIRA, please see the JIRA User Guide.