This Outreach and Education webinar, Measure Collaboration Workspace Series – eCQI Resource Center, Hybrid Measure, Measure Collaboration Workspace, and the CMS Measures Inventory Tool is scheduled for Wednesday, July 15, 2020, for Eligible Hospitals, Critical Access Hospitals, Eligible Clinicians, and Eligible Professionals performing electronic clinical quality measure (eCQM) reporting for the following CMS programs:
- Hospital Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) Program
- Medicare and Medicaid Promoting Interoperability Programs
- Quality Payment Program (QPP): The Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS)
- Advanced Alternative Payment Models (Advanced APMs)
- APM: Comprehensive Primary Care Plus (CPC+)
- APM: Primary Care First (PCF)
The webinar will be presented on
The webinar will be presented by
You may register for the webinar at the following link: https://globalmeetwebinar.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1339890&tp_key=c3f496d170
The second webinar in the series, Measure Collaboration Workspace and eCQM Flows and Clinical Flow Prototype, will be held on July 29, 2020. The third webinar in the series, Measure Collaboration Workspace eCQM Data Element Repository, will be held on August 12, 2020.
For further assistance regarding the information contained in this message, please contact the Inpatient VIQR Outreach and Education Support Team at https://cmsqualitysupport.servicenowservices.com/qnet_qa or (844) 472-4477.