Last updated: May 17, 2016
|CMS Measure ID:||CMS158v4|
This measure identifies pregnant women who had a HBsAg (hepatitis B) test during their pregnancy.
|Initial Patient Population:||
All female patients aged 12 and older who had a live birth or delivery during the measurement period.
Equals Initial Population.
Patients who were tested for Hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg) during pregnancy within 280 days prior to delivery.
Patients with current or past Hepatitis B infection.
|Domain:||Effective Clinical Care|
|Next Version:||Pregnant women that had HBsAg testing|
|Previous Version:||Pregnant women that had HBsAg testing|
Higher score indicates better quality
- eMeasure version number incremented.
- Copyright updated.
- Disclaimer updated.
- Reference updated.
- Replaced 'Patient Characteristic Birthdate' with 'Age at' operator.
- Introduced function 'satisfies all' to specify that qualifying events must meet all conditions from a set of conditions or 'satisfies any' to specify that qualifying events must meet at least one condition from a set of conditions to streamline expression logic.
- Introduced variable $Delivery_Proc_Dx to allow re-use of logical expressions and reduce redundancy/complexity.
- Introduced the new timing operator Overlaps to replace two lines of logic (AND/AND NOT) or to enforce when an event or set of events occur to meet the measure intent.
- The top level logical operator for the Numerator Exclusions, Denominator Exclusions, Denominator Exceptions, and Measure Population Exclusions defaults to 'OR'.
- Replaced 'ORs' with 'Union of' operator.
- Value set Delivery - Procedure (OID 2.16.840.1.113722.214.171.1248.5): Added 4 ICD10PCS codes (10D17ZZ, 10D18ZZ, 10D27ZZ, 10D28ZZ) and deleted 2 ICD10PCS codes (10A07ZZ, 10A08ZZ).
- Value set HBsAg (OID 2.16.840.1.1138126.96.36.199.101.1.279): Deleted 7 codes (10674-0, 10675-7, 24313-9, 24363-4, 24364-2, 42191-7, 72061-5).
- Replaced child OID 2.16.840.1.113883.3.464.1003.111.11.1027 with child OID 2.16.840.1.1138188.8.131.52.101.1.275 in grouping OID 2.16.840.1.1138184.108.40.206.101.1.278 (Delivery - Diagnosis).