Last updated: May 17, 2016
|CMS Measure ID:||CMS77v4|
Percentage of patients aged 13 years and older with a diagnosis of HIV/AIDS, with at least two visits during the measurement year, with at least 90 days between each visit, whose most recent HIV RNA level is <200 copies/mL.
|Initial Patient Population:||
All patients aged 13 years and older with a diagnosis of HIV/AIDS with at least two visits during the measurement year, with at least 90 days between each visit.
Equals Initial Population
Patients whose most recent HIV RNA level is <200 copies/mL.
|Measure Steward:||Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services|
|Domain:||Effective Clinical Care|
|Next Version:||HIV/AIDS: RNA Control for Patients with HIV|
|Previous Version:||HIV/AIDS: RNA Control for Patients with HIV|
A higher score indicates better quality
- Copyright updated.
- Disclaimer updated.
- eMeasure version number incremented.
- Changed data type of 'result' or 'finding' to 'performed'.
- Introduced function 'satisfies all' to specify that qualifying events must meet all conditions from a set of conditions or 'satisfies any' to specify that qualifying events must meet at least one condition from a set of conditions to streamline expression logic.
- Replaced 'Patient Characteristic Birthdate' with 'Age at' operator.
- Replaced 'starts before or during' (SBOD) with 'starts before end of' (SBE).
- Value set HIV (OID 2.16.840.1.113883.3.464.1003.120.12.1003): Added 2 SNOMED codes (405631006, 91948008).