As part of the ongoing effort to modernize the Hospital Quality Reporting (HQR) systems, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is changing how the HQR user interface will provide access to view and download reports for previously submitted data. Beginning 12/15/2020, historical reports will only be accessible by contacting the QualityNet Help Desk at email@example.com, or by calling, toll-free (866) 288-8912 (TTY: (877) 715-6222), weekdays from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CT. As a result of this transition, historical report requests made to the QualityNet Help Desk will be made available to the requester in the Comma-Separated Values (CSV) format.
CMS will release more information in the coming weeks regarding how reports will be accessed for your respective programs once the transition is complete.
After 12/15/2020, the following data will be accessible in the new HQR system beginning with the time period as specified below:
- Inpatient Psychiatric Facility Prospective Payment System (IPF) – CY2020
- Prospective Payment System (PPS)-Exempt Cancer Hospital Quality Reporting (PCHQR) – CY2020
- Electronic Clinical Quality Measures (eCQM) – FY2020/CY2018
- Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS) – 1Q2020
- Hospital Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) – 1Q2020
- Hospital Outpatient Quality Reporting (OQR) – 2Q2020
- Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASC) – PY2021
- Hospital Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Program – Baseline FY 2020
- Promoting Interoperability (PI) Program – PY2020 (Program Year)
To help streamline this transition, CMS strongly encourages hospitals to download and save any historical reports prior to 12/15/2020.
For further assistance regarding the information contained in this message, please contact the QualityNet Help Desk at (866) 288-8912 or firstname.lastname@example.org.