Bonnie v3.0 was released on October 16, 2018. Bonnie v3.0 provides support for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Annual Update to electronic clinical quality measures (eCQM) as well as an Application Programming Interface (API) to provide integration with the Measure Authoring Tool (MAT). For detailed information, please see Bonnie.healthit.gov.
Bonnie v3.0 Release Notes:
- Added Bonnie API support for the MAT/Bonnie integration
- Accepts packaged measures directly from the MAT
- Calculates existing synthetic patients on measure update
- Returns synthetic patient calculation results in Microsoft Excel export
- Annual Update Standards Support
- Bonnie v2.3 supporting CQL-based measures using CQL 1.2 and QDM 5.3 has been moved to bonnie-prior.healthit.gov.
- Bonnie v1.6 supporting QDM-logic based measures has been moved to bonnie-qdm.healthit.gov.
Bonnie is a tool for testing electronic clinical quality measures (eCQMs) designed to support streamlined and efficient pre-testing of eCQMs, particularly those used in CMS Quality Reporting Programs.